Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:21 PM

The schedule is out for the upcoming Captain's ball tournament where our class would be playing 4 matches on the 29th. Not much of a rest time in between matches too. Oh well, everyone, Gambate! And fight our way into the finals.. After all, this is the first time where our class would be playing a sport game, a tournament together. Then again, we'll need some organisation in the team right? Strategy and team work? Hope I better not screw up.

Have to get my mind ready for later's ippt, which I know I won't pass cause of my chin-up. But I'll do my best to clear the rest of the stations. Then again, at least I'm clearing my this year's fitness test. Should be another 18 ippt testes to ROD..
Update: very disappointing with my test result. Eventhough it shows slight improvement in comparison with my first trial, but after all, there's de-provement in my sit-up, all because that stupid machine cannot count properly and made me lose a few counts.. Nearly 'killed' myself from the 2.4 run, where I was breathing like hell in the last lap. My heart rate hit 160 even after 15minutes after the test. Does that mean my heart rate actually reached it's max during that run? Oh dear, I'm too old for this..

ps: Alot of people having Birthday in the recent months. Happy Birthday everybody!


signed off ♥


Yours truly
Chronos/Weiliang♥
Manufactured on: 14 January 1987

Weiliang aka Chronos
22
Years of Tiger(Shiroi Tiger)
Capricorn
NYP pharmaceutical Science
Alpha 300 Photographer

Likes
Hebe(:
White Tigers -roar
PianO
PhOtOgraphy -say cheese :D
Nite sky full of Bright Blue Blue Stars
SomeOne

Wishes
keyboard(piano)
DSLR-A300X
roller blading
Stars viewing
Sit in front of a white grand piano
Singapore Flyer
50mm f1.8 lens
70-200mm f/2.8 G
HVL-F42AM
Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm F1.4
White glasses or blue contact



Tagbox



Links

2s13
PSo8o2
NYPPC

Aud
Carina
Cheryl
Chinwah
Eleanor
Eleen
Eliz
Evelynn
Fiona
Lawrence
Liyan
JJ
Liyun
Mich
Peizhen
Raudhah
Sandy
Sophia
Stella
Tin
Vivian
Yve
Zhareena


Archives

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep