
Pix 1: Draft sketch of my mage..
Pix 2: Inverse side of draft one. Ready to use a technic call imprint to duplicate my mage..
Pix 3: Duplication of my sketch, aka draft 2, where I added colors, with some tones. Blue is my fav. color..
Pix 4: Drew outline with marker. Added color on staff(hammer-like)..
Pix 5: Tones added for staff and scanned into com..
With the help of paintbrush, I managed to create my own artwork.. And I still couldn’t use photoshop. Too complicated.
ps: Chronos wants to be a top rated mage..
Finally my fifth fitness training session, where I ran 4.4k in 32mins, that’s 11 rounds round the track. No bad huh, after 4 days of training and I’m running continuously on the track, controlling my breathing while maintaining a constant pace. Unexpectedly, I could even pick up speed for my last 2 rounds, and it felt shiok. Felt like could still go for another round or so.
For the first day of school, we already had our first report to do after our first and interesting lab session with out tutor. Biochem don’t seem to be that tough after all, judging from the lab. An easy report to do, which I have not done so, which is to be submitted on the third week, together with our next week’s report.
Meanwhile, all other lab sessions was cancelled since it’s the first week, while there’s no need to attend school for those tutorials that are elearning. Going by the schedule, it seems to be that there would be more e-tutorials and lectures coming, which means we actually had less lessons this year? More number of hours yet seems to be less..
Also, had our first biostat lecture on our Monday-blue morning. It turned out to be not bio, or not so science but actually probability and statistic. And I must insist that it’s not maths. Well, maybe just a way to talk myself through, since I was once defeated by statistic during my ‘A’. Kind of fear that I’ll yet again be defeated. Then again, we ain’t there yet, but just beginning. Beginning with ‘o’ level’s A maths stuff, probability. Child’s play? Again, people tends to make silly mistake too, especially in the simplest question. Soon to come would be statistic, here to haunt me down. Being optimistic, it’s just another chance for me to defeat them, ain’t it? And I could right?
Tuesday, experienced for the first time 5 hours straight of lectures, in the same old lecture theater. First week with Mr Jay the lecturer for microB. A really interesting person who never fail to have everybody attention. He told us that in this sem, for this module, there’s no lab report required. Yipee! That’s whole lot of reports less to do, and one less report to do per week, considering that every week,we had 4 science lab and one IT lab(oh dear, computer-related for a module. I admit I’m com-idiot..)
So all we need to do is to keep a lab book for microB, where we’ll scribble or draw stuffs into it(lab related of course), which would then be judged in few months time, where months of work would be graded in a single day, a day of judgement, or maybe the judgement day. Seems to be a number of module stopped relaying on cms, but their own website for downloading of lecture notes, ect. Biochem using blogger, while MicroB using wetpaint(is it still wet?). There’s also a number of upcoming projects and assignments, with one that requires you to have a facebook account so as to join their group and to upload some stuff to be graded. So many things needed to do which I need them to be sorted out, and I should replace my printer ink soon, or else I’ll ended up printing tonnes of notes from the school busy bookshop, which is also very confusing since I’ll actually need to recognise what I’ve printed(I can’t). Ended up missing this and that..
This sem, I’ll try to aim for As for bio stat and organicChem, since I’ve studied them before. Maybe biochem too. And since I did well for microA, then why not for microB too? Cell biology is a new topic and hope that this got to be a fun and interesting topic. With this many bio modules for this sem, going to have some tough time memorising. IT mahs, that I’m just not too sure.(Aim high!)
Today is a real long day, the longest time slot on our weekly schedule. 9 to 7.30 as stated on the time table, but should be able to leave by 6? since night tutorial is supposed to be elearning. With lab cancelled, we actually having 6 hours break, even longer than our break last sem of 5 hours. Yeh, 6 hours break, where we had lunch, play pool, hang around in library and see someone told of by librarian for bringing drinks in(hahas) and stuffs like that, but 6 hours I must say, is a really long break. Thankfully, it won't happen again, at least I hope.. Being pissed off by my com when it decided that in the afternoon, it not going online.. WHF! To add on to the annoy-ness, that guy seated behind us also pissed me off. No only being rude to the lecturer(that actually I don't care), but he's actually disturbing us from listening to the lecture, what an fxxxxx.. Cellbio is alot of work. Thought that no need to type report when she said that we keeping lab book too. Ended up having more stuff to do, where report needed and to be written out. Well, writing out report ain't that bad for me. Look at the bright sight, at least don't need to look at the screen for hours but maybe writing the report any and everywhere?
ps: ‘if yan can cook, so can you’ is back, but couldn’t watch since last morning, I’ll be in school.. Well, at least tml can watch :]
signed off ♥