cyan, green, light green, yellow, grey, black, mild black, brown, light brown, red...
Couldn't find the pure white with brown padding one, or I called it white tiger(white plus brown). Every where I went they said it's sold out and haven been any stock for real long, aka out of stock. At least I've found the second choice after a long day of tiring walk and search, with luck on my side. Just happened to feel like going Tangs for last search, just happened walked in that shop, just happened to curiously walked, just happened to see those lots of headset, just happened to see the brand, and finally lucky saw that last set hanging there. Even saw some others colours that were not seen elsewhere. So many of just happened to be, where I got my white with black padding headphone, just that this white is slightly greyish. Even the wire is black, just like all others. Unlike the supposed extincted white with brown padding, where it had white wire, or so it seems from internet. Internet also said got pink headphone.. cool.. Mine was 36bucks. Surprised to see that hmv selling at 5cents cheaper(no different though), while woodlands' 33bucks.

Really diff in terms of sound quality(I think), louder than my ear piece too, with the same volume output.. Even if I didn't put on the headphone, I still hear music..
at least now if I apply abit pressure, the pad will almost totally block out external sound. I'll just have to get use to the pressure on my head. No more ear piece in the ears.. happy ears..
ps: I've bought myself a gundam exia too(just came out). Gundam with 7swords
signed off ♥