Tuan tuan & yuan yuan arrived in taipei zoo, making me more and more wish to visit taiwan(beside that hebe's there). Oh, Tuan yuan? Which means reunion.. emm..
Next, I've just bought my 2nd headset yesterday(my favourite) after a small gathering with my friends for movie. About the movie(twilight ), I find it quite okie just that maybe too much talking for the characters and too little action. Most of all, when I thought more action coming, it ended. Guess there would be part 2?
Back to headset, it's the white one with brown padding, even the wire is white too. It got me crazy when previously it's sold out and now it's back for christmas. That's where I bought myself a christmas present without much thinking. Alright alright, that's just an excuse..
That's the one. I called it white tiger series.. Don't think I'll open it yet, keeping it out from the dusty air. Not bringing it out from home either(home use only, LOL).
I drew something(I managed to), something from my own imaginated-Mage Chronos' story where he encounted a strong opponent(high-rank officer), whom the strongest warrior he ever faced.. Colouring not completed yet but first time did colouring with markers.


This the first draft..

And also finally came up with the front and back view of my mage.. Also created the crest..

Even changed the staff. Since it's no longer a 'hammer', guess I'll have to change my story a little too, cause it now can't be used for heavy physical impact. Then again, a smaller and lighter staff would increase his attack speed while it's not the staff that determine a mage power. Well, at least not chronos as his magic energy(in naruto would be chaka) comes from within his body.
Now, here's the new staff..

Instead of the fancy colours, it's now just white and black(white tiger). The 2 pointy triangles at the top represent the ears, meanhile the pointy on both sides represent whisker, and the 2 black rectangles represent the stripes... Finally the long handle(tail). If you think that it looks more like cat, yup, it's the CATS family after all...
signed off ♥