Managed to sell away my previous Nokia at 140bucks, though originally should have fetched 150 but that guy said that the phone was lagging. Hey, well, it's Nokia. Whatever. Called it a good bargain still, considering that first: the other nearby shop would only buy it in at 120bucks. Second: Singtel would only accept it as a trade in price of 100bucks. Third, I bought it for 68bucks few months back. What's important I spent a overall net of 33bucks and recieved a new phone, including the screen protector I too bought.
To JJ: told ya tat if my Nokia phone still around on thursday I lend U rite(: I guess tats a no.
My new family, w595 walkman phone..
Came with a 2G memory stick(wow!)(transferring part of my SHE album into the phone..), 3.2 mp camera, 47x100x14mm, 2 speakers with one at each end, and a stereo share jack(2 plug in) for the handset.
Shake control could be fun(switch between songs, adjust volume, shuffle songs), with sensme, trackID and megabass... Seemed to me that there could be light senor too cause the monitor kept adjusting the brightness. Only difference is that there's no flash light for this model, I guess.. Happy~ Just like having a new ipod, lols.. No more worry about forgetting to charge my ipod(:
w595

front..

back..

What's in the box..

Still yesteray, during the lect, our dm actually told us yet another story. It's about him mistook something for a freebie, ended up as shoplift... where police is called and he made an attempt to run for it, but was caught by the manager who was pulling onto his leg, just like he was pulling ours. Get it? Turned out to be a joke. Haha, very funny..
The biochem lect was different too. Not only a change of lecturer but the way the lesson was conducted. No powerpoint slides but hands on. We had to copy notes and I'll say it's great, cause it's like a summary or map for our exam revision. Easier to understand too, only to a certain extend, but doesn't mean easier to memorise. Memory work would be... I don't know. It's memory-work-sem.
A little sad, with no organic chemistry tutorial this week. Eh? Then why had I rushed finish all my homework? Also, it's the start of peer tutoring for a series of 5 lessons.. Everyone jia you!
ps: wish upon my little sweetie star... to see you is my greatest joy...
signed off ♥