Firstly, Happy New Year(my first entry of the new year).
Finally beginning to chiong school work again. However, don’t seem ever to be able to finish them all. Assignments, tutorials, reports, projects, quizes, ... it'll take forever to ever finish them. Still need to dig out some time to do revision and summarising those thick lecture notes. Don't even how I'll be able to memorise those long biology terms. You must write out their full term before you can use the short form- that's what the cher said. Yaya, then we must be god..
Little nyonya & campus shrew, both their final episodes on monday..
Just less then 2 weeks away but the Big Wheel (Singapore Flyer) not back yet. Guess I'll need a change of plan? Small chocolate cake with one candle, but where should I get it from?
ps: faster fixed tat damn wheel lahs... so call efficiency..
signed off ♥