Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:51 PM

Finally Finshed all the papers.. No more mugging.. Time for holiday!!
Photobucket

Immediately after the last paper, class outing- pastamania!
Photobucket
That's Mr tan up there. And thanks Mr tan for the pizza, but I'm too full to eat after the pasta. I know he read class blog but does he read ours? Hahas, I better not find out..
Photobucket

Coincidently, Piano promo sales in J8, just nice, just what i need.
Being introduced to Yamaha's PSRE 313.. And just nice Very near my budget of 300 bucks. About 325+- i think.
Also thinking about the 500bucks NP30 but, 500bucks is alot right. Also, althought it say grand piano, and looks nicer, slimmer, but still, it's only 76 keys, not 88. Hence, 61 would be good enough for beginner.
This is how PSRE313 looks..
Photobucket

Now then I know that piano ain't cheap. Normal standing piano could cost thousands and more, while grand piano could cost as high as 200,000. Wow, that's enough to buy a 3-roomed hdb flat.

Then, so random. I saw pink POOH..
Photobucket

Come to think about it, hai hao I never stay at home and waste my whole saturday studying that stupid biochem cause it'll just fxxx up anyway no matter how much I studied..

Nevermind, holiday it is.. It's raining, like washing the bad things away. After which would be over the rainbow..
Photobucket


signed off ♥


Yours truly
Chronos/Weiliang♥
Manufactured on: 14 January 1987

Weiliang aka Chronos
22
Years of Tiger(Shiroi Tiger)
Capricorn
NYP pharmaceutical Science
Alpha 300 Photographer

Likes
Hebe(:
White Tigers -roar
PianO
PhOtOgraphy -say cheese :D
Nite sky full of Bright Blue Blue Stars
SomeOne

Wishes
keyboard(piano)
DSLR-A300X
roller blading
Stars viewing
Sit in front of a white grand piano
Singapore Flyer
50mm f1.8 lens
70-200mm f/2.8 G
HVL-F42AM
Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm F1.4
White glasses or blue contact



Tagbox



Links

2s13
PSo8o2
NYPPC

Aud
Carina
Cheryl
Chinwah
Eleanor
Eleen
Eliz
Evelynn
Fiona
Lawrence
Liyan
JJ
Liyun
Mich
Peizhen
Raudhah
Sandy
Sophia
Stella
Tin
Vivian
Yve
Zhareena


Archives

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep