Finally I bothered to go for my ears check. Things kind of went fast, from waiting till dispensing was less than 2 hours. Took the time waiting to study for pp test coming on friday. Only discomfort should be wearing mask, cause when they ask got flu, I said yes. My nose forever got problem one. But then again, outside virus won't be able to be breathe in too. So in the end, the doctor say there's blockage in the ear, and bleeding too. Now then I know that we shouldn't do cleaning for the inside ear as they'll do it naturely. No wonder the same problem happened again. But but, last time my doctor also never tell me cannot go dig, only say don't go too deep. Alright, I better go feed my ears his olive oil.. :) Or-Liver-Oie
Weeee, they charged me at child-price.. :) :) :) Stated as child consultation, even though that at first they told me that poly student consider as adult. Hahs:D
signed off ♥