



Common test coming, with 6 papers this time. Never we had this much papers in one go for a common test. On top of that, some like last minute topics also included(at least to me seemed like so). No going through of tutorial or nothing? And the online tutorial asked questions not in the notes. Die sia x_x
Panic Mode started early, where everyone started mugging for the test already. This time like no holiday or break. Me too started mugging(or sort of) since saturday. Thought that finally I've finished preparing the BP notes, BUT, Noooooo. Still got the so called 'last minute' topics. More, more, and even more.
Got a A for the recent HBD test :), and JJ kept emphasizing that he lose to me by ONLY a +. LOL. Ended up he won me by a + in BP. So sad, a B+. That's a little further away from my As. Yes, And need to work harder, plus lots of lucks to score well for the modules, that's is to ultimately catching up with 'her'. :]Must be real tiring, cause I managed to sleep three times on a saturday:( Need a break soon before breaking down(Nod nod), cause like falling sick le.
ps: Whenever I look up to see the stars, I think of U o.O
signed off ♥